About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Monday, April 1, 2019

Picnic Pants: Beth Stretch pant

I really love wearing elastic waist pants that are stylish.  How about you?  So comfortable and when made in fun fabrics, so fun to wear!   This pattern is from StyleArc and is the Beth Stretch Pant.

Here's the pattern I used: Image result for images stylearc beth stretch pant

These go together easily and are stylish, right?  I love the narrowish leg and the slimming lines at the waistband in the front. 

When I said these were picnic pants, I dubbed them that name after DD2 told me that that's what my fabric resembled.  She's right, I know.  But I don't care.  I will wear them with pride. 




We had an unseasonably warm day recently and I wore them with sandals to work!  So comfortable!


 

This fit pretty darn well, but with my flat booty, I do need some additional fitting in the back.  


It's just at the upper back thigh. It's difficult to fit but not over fit.  You do need to be able to sit, stretch, and bend.  Right? 


I really like these!  


I did add a 3 inch slit at the side seam so I could show off my cute sandals.


Thanks for reading!  I hope you are sewing some warm weather clothing for upcoming spring and summer!

Sue :)

2 comments: