About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Another Sally Jean skirt

Are you like me and you have a ton of patterns but you keep going back to ones you really love?  I truly hope I am not alone! 

I made a denim Sally Jean skirt a few years ago and have worn it and worn it and worn it.  I love this skirt!  Image result for images Style Arc Sally Jean skirt

It has classic styling and it fits me just right, right out of the package!  How awesome is that? 
Image result for images Style Arc Sally Jean skirt

This is a photo of my original make.  I just love it. 

Here's my newest make.  This time I used a home dec fabric that was suitable for home dec or clothing.  I of course made a skirt from it.  I just love all the colors in this print. 


We finally had a day where its cloudy bright and warm enough to wear something like this outdoors without freezing. 


Just look at all those colors in this fabric!  


Mustard yellow with gray, blue and white is my newest obsession.


Here are some of the details.  It has a coin pocket.  I chose to use a single row of topstitching. 


Fly zipper.  Not my best ever execution of a fly, but hopefully no one gets that close, know what I mean? 


Back patch pockets.  


Back two-piece yoke. 


I love my new skirt!
Thanks for reading!
Sue 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful skirt. I have admired this pattern and now am wondering if I’ve purchased it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I look at patterns too and wonder if I have already purchased them!

      Delete
  2. Great job on the skirt. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete