About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Lacy Tee Shirt using Simplicity

Up again, is another Simplicity 8375 hack.  That's what this pattern is made for!  

Simplicity Pattern 8375 Misses' Knit Dress or Top-Size A (XXS-XXL)

This is a pattern for a very basic knit dress/tee/tunic with numerous hacking options printed on the pattern pieces.  Hack Away!  


I used this pattern to create the lacey sweater knit I made to go with my floral skirt.  This knit has been in my stash for a while.  I don't even remember where I purchased it from.



This is so easy to play with, sew, and let your imagination go wild!  Here's what I did that cost me less than one hour to create.  
 



I made the simple top using another fabric for the neckband.  

I left the sleeves and lower hem raw.  I can hardly believe I am typing this, let alone doing it!  



That's it.  The part that took the longest was to pin the neckband to the top.  I didn't even topstitch the neckband in place from the right side like I normally do. 


I hope you'll do some hacking on a pattern that fits you well and you enjoy using!

Thanks for reading!
Sue 

4 comments: