About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Monday, July 8, 2019

True Bias Ogden Cami

Remember when I mentioned I was trying to scrap bust?  Welp, here's another project that does just that!  


This is the Ogden Cami by True Bias.It's been well reviewed and well loved in the sewing community.  Now that I've made one, I can totally see why!  

Image of OGDEN CAMI (PDF)


This has classic styling, looks good on a variety of shapes and sizes and is such a workhorse in your wardrobe!   Image from True Bias site.  


My version is made from Viole.  This fabric is from My Sewing Shoppe in Baton Rouge. I think it is the perfect weight for this.


While this is a bit low-cut, it works for date night or with a little cami or jacket for work.


No side boob shows!  Great little pattern!
I'll be making more!
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment