About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Friday, July 5, 2019

Jalie Julia--great way to practice FOE skills!

Want to practice FOE?  This is a great pattern for it!

Image result for images Jalie Julia
From the website: 
A: Swing camisole with rounded v-neck and racer back. B: Racerback, pull-on lined bralette with wide under-bust band. Lined with self-fabric or power net, depending on your desired level of support. The cami and bralette are both finished with fold over elastic. C/D: Panties with crossover illusion, fold over elastic finish and choice of high (C) or low waist (D).

This is a super easy Cami pattern.  It's literally two side seams, a hem, and FOE at the edges.

I live the shape of this with the A-line or swing style.


So here's my version. This textured from my stash was a great drapey choice for this.  It isn't much of a stretch of the imagination from the cover photo.


The FOE was from a kit I purchased on ETSY.  It was a grab bag of Lingerie Elastics and I had the perfect length of it to make this top.



For Jalie, you use your Full-Bust measurement and it works.  


I really love the back. I am wearing a strapless bra that isn't the most flattering on me but it's comfortable and it fits. It kept me nice and cool on this hot and humid day.

I see more of these in my future!
Thanks for reading!
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment