About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Another Simplicity 2054 in EOS sweater knit

Do you have a TNT pattern?  For me, one of my all time favs is Simplicity 2054.  

This dress is so simple, yet so stylish.  Am I right?  There is something about the length and overall fit that is so intriguing to me.  Plus, I feel like I've nailed the fit for both me and my daughter so it is in heavy rotation.



I made a FBA, sloping shoulder adjustment and swayback adjustment.


I always manage to move in several photos when I use the timer.


Sorry about the indoor photos but by the time I get home from work, it's dark.


This pretty fabric is from Emma One Sock.  It is from my stash and since I am working on whittling it down to a manageable level, I thought this simple dress would show off this pretty print.  Plus it is warm and comfortable to wear.  



Thanks for reading!  I hope you have some great garments in mind for your new year's sewing projects!
Sue 

4 comments:

  1. I don't ever mind looking at your kitchen and dreaming of two ovens! :)

    That pattern really suits you, that's a good call to put it into heavy rotation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, aren't you sweet! I SOOOO love my double ovens! With four kids and grandkids, we need all this cooking space when we get together! Happy sewing!

      Delete
  2. Great dress - so pretty and looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete