About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cyntial Rowley in BRIGHT pink! Simplicity 2406

I've had this pattern for a l-o-n-g time and finally decided to just create it!  

Image result for images Simplicity 2406

I read a great deal of reviews all over the web and decided the sleeves might be a bit tricky, but I thought I would be able to figure them out.  And I did!  They weren't tricky but you do need to pay attention to what you are doing, stitch one seam at a time, press so very carefully and don't over think it.  

Here's my dress!  I love the shocking bright pink linen I used from Fabric Mart.  This was my make for this July's post.  I really love linen and this is such a nice linen fabric!


Here are those sleeves that I thought might be an issue.  They weren't.  What's really cool about them is that they are completely and utterly enclosed in seams so no hems on the sleeves whatsoever!


I was trying to decide if I liked the belt tied in the front or back.  That's still up for debate!
The back slit is pretty low, so I wore a black cami to match my black sandals!


There's another view of those dramatic sleeves again! 



This was a fast and fun make!  I love my shocking pink dress!

Thanks for reading!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment