So....I both love and hate this pattern. Why? Well, let's back up.
This is my wearable muslin. I really like what I did with my fabric, but it is rather ill-fitting. Ugh. I will still wear it. I still love it. But based on those changes I needed to make for another garment, which I eventually made, it didn't fit at all! In fact, I had to toss it! Operator error? I don't think so. Let me explain a little more.
For my muslin, I made view D, or at least a modified version of it. I made my usual FBA, swayback adjustment, and sloping shoulder adjustment.
I love the little peplum look of the lower skirt. My fabric choices were a cotton for the main body and a linen-burn out for the sleeves and front overlay.
I treated the front overlay and lining fabric as one and 'bagged' it so that I didn't have a hemline on the front. If that makes any sense whatsoever.
While that front collar area looks like it doesn't match, trust me, it does! Even down to the millimeter.
For my second go around, I decided to make view A as I had a beautiful stripe that I wanted to play with. It didn't fit in the hips at all. I NEVER had EVER had an issue with this in patterns from the big 4. Just be aware of that if you make this pattern.
While I like my top, it still needs work fitting it and I will most likely put this pattern away since I have so many I want to create.
Thanks for reading!