Here's what I made:
2 of these tops cuz from McCall's 7093 and why not?
This tunic from my all time favorite McCall's 7122 pattern!!!
And of course, leggings from the same pattern cuz it's just that awesome!
You know, those legs aren't bad for a 52 year old!!!
This top from Sewaholic Alma is my least favorite make of the month, although that COLOR!!!
Then I did this from Thread Theory Design for all these dapper dudes:
And this little number from Kwik Sew, which BTW is my favorite of the month!
I still have a dress from McCall's 7092 that I've made but haven't posted yet, so watch for that soon! And the drop dead gorgeous fabric I used!!! Squeel!
Oh yes, I almost forgot....how am I doing on those goals I set in January?
Here they are:
1. Continue to work on bra making--haven't done anything with this....
2. Continue to work on pants and fitting--this I have been working on but need to continue. If only my weight would stay the exact same and I would continue to work out as much as I need to keep everything as is!
3. Perfect the FBA--I must say that I have really been working on this and even took a Craftsy Class on adjusting the bust. What a help!!!
4. Try more specialty fabrics--which yes, I have been working on this but need to continue. Neoprene is not nearly as scary as I thought it would be and actually sews up really well!
5. Finish quilts...still working on these....this one may continue until 16. :)
I hope your sewing is going well and you are having some fun creating unique and fun garments for yourself and those you love!