And here is a description from the back of the envelope: Pullover top (close-fitting through bust) has neckline and shaped hemline variations. Wrong side shows on hemline. A: raw edge finish and sleeve bands. B and C: neck binding and side slit. C: armhole binding. Sleeve hem E and hem B, C and E: stitched in place. A, D and E: neck band variations.
I made view B in a size 14. I should have made an FBA but when I tissue fitted this, it fit fine, meaning the girls had plenty of room. I experimented with making darts, but they just didn't seem to look right on this fabric or top. Maybe I need more experimentation with that.
I used a little heavier fabric than was intended for this top but I am happy with the result. Both fabric and pattern had been in my stash for quite a while--meaning at least a month for each. I loved that I had everything I needed for this in my stash and whipped this up in a short amount of time. I also love that it isn't a typical tunic but has unique shaping.
This ended up being my wearable muslin. I had the fabric but just wasn't sure what to do with it and I like how this turned out. I will wear this a lot! However for my next time, I will make some alterations such as an FBA, more than my usual 1/2" swayback adjustment and if I make view B again, I will lengthen each side by an inch or two so I don't have anything showing that is no one's business but my own--if you get my drift!
I can't wait to try this with multiple fabrics like Marcy's version seen way above. How fun!
Thanks for reading and I hope you'll participate in Jungle January too!