About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Rebecca page blouse and skirt

For this post, I have two garments to show you!  I found this beautiful coral colored stretch shirting from Fabric Mart and after deciding I must sew with more color once in a while, I snatched it up. 

It is so beautiful to work with!  I love FMs selection of designer fabrics.  They are such nice quality. 


I chose these two patterns, both from Rebecca Page. 

https://rebecca-page.com/product/ladies-tie-neck-blouse-pattern/


 product_217792

product_269124

I like the ultra feminine designs of both these garments and the ties on both! 


For the skirt, I found this so pretty metallic suiting and knew it would make a great something.  I finally decided on this cute skirt design.  I ended up lining the skirt with some leftovers from my stash.  It worked beautifully. 


I love lining skirts.  They look so much smoother when worn.  


See how nicely the shirting gathered?


The waist tie is fun.


I am pretty happy with how this turned out!
Thanks for reading!
Sue 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I agree the neckties in the picture look a bit too close, like they could strangle a person. I have this pattern and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! The skirt especially, it almost makes me wish I had to dress business-casually for work.

    ReplyDelete