About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Monday, November 7, 2016

The Lea Knit Wrap Dress

DD2 is scoring some nice makes from my closet!  I recently finished this great Lea Knit Wrap dress, another StyleArc winner and she wears it well!  



I purchased this pattern and fabric as a kit from StyleArc's site a while back. 

New wrap dress with collar and elbow length sleeve

 I love the graphics and the colors.  I think they are perfect for fall.  


This is a size 12 and is made with zero alterations to the pattern.  



The pattern was easy to put together.  I like the addition of the collar and stand to this dress.  It gives it a little something.  The facing that is created from the main fabric is well drafted and easy to install.  


Katy looks great in this!  Now I need to make one for myself!

Thanks for reading!
Sue 

1 comment: