I'd love to hear your thoughts on 2015 and your plans for 2016!
For me, I know what I didn't do pretty clearly...
1. Bra sewing. Nope, didn't happen. If I don't set a completion date, it won't happen so my goal is by 2-1-16 to have perfected the fit of at least one bra.
2. Quilts. I had four in the queue. I complete the top of one, but with that one only being halfway completed, I've got a long way to go! My goal is to have the one that is almost complete done by January 31st.
New goals (and completion dates!), As a friend once so logically said, "A goal without a completion date is just a wish." Well said!!
1. Find the perfect blouse pattern. After finding it, create the perfect white blouse by June 1st It is about time!
2. Work on tailoring techniques such as with a channel type jacket. Completion date is March 1st.
3. Finish at least one additional quilt in the queue. With three additional kits, this must be done by September 30th.
4. This goal is reserved for after completing these three new goals plus the two from last year. If I complete all these, which I sincerely hope to, then I consider a new goal very appropriate!
Happy sewing all! I love hearing from you so please let me know your thoughts!