About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Caronlina Dress by Rebecca Page

I had the pleasure of testing another pattern by Rebecca Page.  This is the Carolina Dress and I am quite smitten with it. 

Comfy and flattering, the Carolina is the perfect crossover dress sewing pattern for every day and every occasion. A quick and easy sew with many options.

Here's a link to the pattern and images if you are interested.  https://rebecca-page.com/product/carolina/


I just love the style of this dress and the modest neckline.  Even though this is modest, it's still fun and flattering. 





I just love the fabric I used.  It's a heavish ponte that's been in my stash for a while.  I am glad I waited to use if for this dress, but it's so nice to wear and work with, that I am sort of sad I waited so long!

As you can see, since we are deep into winter, I made the midi length with long sleeves and the flat waistband.
Online, there are some fun color-blocked versions that I'd really like to copy.
This dress has numerous possibilities.
This is the fit right out of the package.
I just love it!
Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment