About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Friday, November 8, 2019

Violet knit jacket by Style Arc.

Winter is rapidly approaching, and I wanted a few cozy pieces to layer up and keep warm.  

Image result for images StyleArc violet

On IG, one of my favorite reviewers is @birdy_sew_obsessed.  She recently made this in a textured white and I was instantly in love!!!  Do you know the feeling?  I simply had to make this.  

I ordered this lovely, thick knit from Fabric.com.  The manufacturer is Telio and this is just lucious!  


It's thick, warm, and that texture!  


Since I knew this was exceedlingly big, I sized down one size from my usual SA. 


This pattern is well-drafted and goes together easily.  I made a few mods to the construction to give an overall cleaner finish on the inside. 


Would you just look at that fabric? 

Thanks for reading!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Fun jacket and great use of the fabric. Can't really get into Instagram myself so thanks for sharing on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good, Sue! Love the interesting shape, and what a gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete