About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Another McCalls 7561

I promised myself I wouldn't make another dress until I had created 10 makes.  And guess what, I did it!  However the first thing I did right after the 10th make, I broke down and made this dress.  

Image result for images McCall's 7561

I simply love this beginner patterns from McCalls that have so many different style options.  Below you can see my first make with this: 


I so love this dress from 2017!  I still regularly wear it.  

This time, I went for a summer look: 


All I did with this version is to obviously lengthen it and remove the sleeves.


The issue with taking your own photos is that sometimes you accidently cut off the top of your head!


Look at that, no side boob showing!


I love the neckline on this, both back and front.


The neckline gives you a great place to show off a necklace.


I love my new dress!
Happy sewing!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment