About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Rebecca Page Jo Jeans

Hey, another review from Rebecca Page as a brand ambassador!  This time, it's a pair of jeans.  This pattern comes in variations and sizing for the entire family.  

product_252658

I am reviewing the Jo Jeans, or ladies jeans.  Here's a link to the pattern: Jo Jeans Rebecca Page


These are slim fitting jeans.  They come in a large variety of sizes: XXS to 5 XL.


I made a muslin for this pattern and am glad I did.  These were extremely thin through the calf area.  Otherwise, the fit was really good.  I did have to do a few alterations since I am taller than what this pattern company is drafted for.  


The back yoke, which you can't really see since my hands are in my pockets, is uniquely shaped.  I like it.


This has all sorts of classic jeans styling.  These are comfortable and easy to wear.  I think my fabric came from fabricdotcom.  Love that site for quality fabric.

Yes, I will be making more of this pattern.  Try it! 

Thanks for reading!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment