About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Comfy, cozy, camo! Sinclair Jemma tunic

I recently became aware of Sinclair patterns and that they make TALL sizes!  If you are over 5'6" like I am, this is a special treat! 

Image result for images gemma tunic sinclair

I had to try this Jemma Tunic in the tall sizes.  I made my size based on my full bust measurement.  I really love how this fits.  


My tunic is pretty long, almost to my knees but I think it is perfect for wearing with leggings and boots.

My fabric is a sweater knit I picked up at Fabric.com.  The manufacturer is Telio and if you've read any of my previous posts, you know I just love this brand!



This ribbed knit behaved beautifully, washes beautifully, and is a pleasure to wear. 



I love the large roomy pockets on this.  


That neckband is really nice too!

I hope you'll branch out and try Indy patterns if you are not familiar with them.  Typically, the drafting is exceptional and the instructions are full of details.
I'll be review more Sinclair patterns in the future. 
If you are interested, here's a link to their website: https://sinclairpatterns.com/
Thanks for reading!
Sue 


No comments:

Post a Comment