About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Monday, May 27, 2019

StyleArc Harmony

I think you all know how much I love StyleArc patterns.  I sew them a lot since the styles are cute, stylish, and fun.  Plus, the patterns are so well drafted they are fun to put together.  

Here's my latest.  

Image result for images Style Arc Harmony

How simply cute is this top?  It's basically a looser fitting top that skims your torso.  It has a loop and button closure at the back neckline with a shaped front and back facing that you topstitch to highlight it.  The sleeves though are what make this so fun!  There are four pieces to the sleeves that make up those cute little ruffles.  They are circle cut so there's no gathering.  

Here's my version: 



I love everything about this.  It's light and breezy and those sleeves!  



I love the back too.  




I used this print from Telio and its made from Rayon.  It feels like silk on your body.  It moves and flows with you.  Next to StyleArc, I love Telio so much!


Check those sleeves!  They are frilly but not too much. 


Here's the neckline.  The topstitching is a little difficult to see but it's there.  

I so love these colors!

I hope you are making some fun summer garments!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Very cute top! I love the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, What a great make. This is so flattering on you. I love Telio also.

    ReplyDelete