About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Saturday, July 11, 2020

The Paige Denim Skirt....I was one of the lucky pattern testers!  
From the website: 
Make a splash for work or play in this sweet a-line skirt that offers great styling and fabulous panel details.
The Paige panel skirt has been cleverly cut so that it sits flat over the hips whilst still giving the look of a fuller skirt.
Here's a link to the website: 
Would you look at those design lines?  They are just gorgeous!  Don't use a printed fabric as the design will get lost in a print.  Also, don't use denim with stretch either.  It just won't turn out as nice.  

 
This is one of those well drafted patterns that is more than a basic design.  It's got style, goes together so well, and gives you a lovely result.  
Plus, if you nail that corner pocket detail, this skirt looks amazing.  It truly does.  

This denim I used was a remnant from a previous project.  I consider those garments to be freebies.  :)  

Try this pattern!  It's awesome!

Thanks for reading!

Sue 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! You used to post new makes so frequently that I am concerned about you. I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី

    ReplyDelete
  3. เกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์ pc เกมออนไลน์ต่างๆต่างมู่ไปสู่แพลตฟอร์มของโทรศัพท์มันเป็นอะไรกันไปหมด แม้ว่า PC นั้นสามารถเล่นได้เช่นเดียวกัน พวกเราจะพามาเจอกับเกมส์ PGSLOT ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete